Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Sadist and A Masochist

When my wife and I began this there were a lot of terms and areas we looked at. Some applied to us and others didn't. Some things didn't appeal or apply to what we wanted, some we're perfect for us, some indifferent, others beyond our limits. One of those terms we felt was not in our area of interest and didn't apply to us was sadomasochism. To me the term almost seemed dirty and, well, sadistic. I won't lie. The idea of being spanked (and I had been spanked) was hot but it was more of an erotic spanking than anything. I didn't desire the extreme pain of it and couldn't understand how someone could derive pleasure from pain. Now my views have changed.

It started with a great day. I'm at work and my wife and I are texting all day. W are flirting, chatting, she's teasing by ordering me to stay hard and having me send periodical pictures as proof. Then it blew up. We got into an argument, I was an asshole, and it ruined the mood. I knew when I went home it was going be a long evening of her angry and there would be nothing enjoyable about it. Then I get this grand idea. I offer to let her light my ass up. Not the erotic D/s spankings we had done up to that point but to let loose and let her aggression and anger out. I didn't expect any excitement on either end I was just willing to literally put my ass on the line to help her with her anger and put her in a better mood. 

This is my ass after 20 swats, and then 121 more later in the night.
When I got home we went to the bedroom and I stripped down. I didn't bend over her knee as usual. Instead I was made to bend over the bed and then she unleashed swats like never before and I counted them off just as I had on our prior spankings (One, thank you Goddess), but this was a spanking like unlike what we had done, with a force like never before. Twenty swats later she shocked me by saying she was done. Come to find out she stopped when she drew blood.

As we discussed it she felt better, getting her aggression out, but felt she had to stop before she hurt me or went too far. Little did she know I could take much more so I told her. This gave her an idea, and when she gets an idea I shudder in both excitement and anxiety. She tells me she wants to test my limit later that night. She's going to bend me over just like before, swing the paddle as hard as she can, and not stop until I use the safe word. A few hours later I was again naked and knelt over the bed. 121 swats later (see above picture, that's me immediately after. It was black the next day) I tapped out. And truth be known I think I could've taken more it was just that swat 121 caught me off guard.

The odd part. After the fact when we talked about it, she admitted that she got sexually excited spanking me to that extreme, loving inflicting  the pain and I, in turn, admitted I was highly aroused at the pain I was receiving. Through this anger, through this testing of limits we discovered that she is a true sadist and I'm a true masochist. Now, now we are looking for other safe ways to explore this and to expand our horizons. We've just added another dimension to our lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment