Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Night of Pain, Pleasure, and Humiliation

Last night was an incredible night. Let me begin this by explaining the current status in our relationship. As you have figured out she's the dominant and I'm the submissive. We have been doing this lifestyle for approximately a month now. We are easing our way into all of it, slowly adding things, upping the ante little by little, and plan to stretch our limits with time. Right now, the main focus of our relationship has been forced oral (both vaginal and anal), tease and denial, orgasm/masturbation control, spanking, and overall body worship.

With the tease and denial/chastity, we might not be as extreme as others, but it's not about being cruel. It's about me exploring my submissive side and her exploring her dominant side while living with a happy and productive marriage.

Upfront and honest, the longest I had ever been without an orgasm was maybe two days. And in those two days there was never a sense of teasing. For the past four days, my wife has teased me without mercy. Each night as we'd go to bed she'd would "play" with me. Getting me hard, stroking me, then letting it die down and go limp, then going through the whole process again. She's teased me with her mouth and tongue, paying special attention to her tongue ring around the head. For ninety-six hours, I was brought to the edge again and again. Even when we weren't in bed she'd rub against me, massage me through my pants with her feet.

Going into last night I knew it was going to be an experience. My wife, my Goddess, had been on her period for six days and was extra horny. It started earlier in the day after I got home. She sat there on her lap top and ordered me on the ground before her where I was made to inch by inch clean her feet with my tongue and lips. This is the ultimate for me as the foot is my ultimate object of affection.

When we went to bed, she laid out some toys for me to see, but no clue what was going to be used. Amongst the list: paddle, a burning candle, blindfold, belt, vibrator, and a bottle of lube. She had told me ahead of time she was going to test some boundaries so immediately my mind raced as I eyed up the vibrator and the lube and began to wonder if we would use it and exactly who it was for.

We began with a hot and heavy make out session. We held each other in our arms and we made out like a couple of high school kids. Our tongues entwined, our hands roamed. It was hot and it was passionate. Then as she wanted more she pushed my head down to her neck. Her neck is her spot, but her neck is also a spot I'm currently afraid of. It's the total Catch-22 right now. Nothing turns her on more than for me to pay special attention to her neck. When she puts me on her neck sometimes that'll be my focal point for 20 plus minutes. Which also means a few weeks ago I left three hickeys that I got severely punished over. After her neck, she pushed me down on her breasts and I worshiped her breasts as if they were the only thing in the world, paying special attention to her nipples as I nibbled on it.

From there, she pushed my head down lower and lower until I had traced a line all along her stomach and naval. Finally my head was buried between her gorgeous thighs. I started by licking long slow strokes across her pussy lips, spreading my tongue wide as I took her in. Then I moved my tongue between her lips and started to lick her clit. At this point, she grabbed me by hair and jerked my head up, forcing me to look her straight in the eye and says to me "Take your time, be slow and show me just how much you missed this". To make a very long story short for the next 50 minutes straight I worshiped her pussy and brought her to three orgasms.

From there, she decided it was time to smoke a cigarette, at which time I was told to worship her ass, and I do love and adore my wife's ass. I'm an ass man. I started by kissing her cheeks and then tried something different. I nibbled on it and bit her butt. She made it very known to me that she loved this so I continued to do it until finally I spread her cheeks and started to lick her asshole. After a few minutes of this, my hand crept between her legs and I began to massage her clit as I licked her ass. Within moments, she was bucking and grinding her ass against my face and within minutes she had been brought to yet two more orgasms.

At this point it was my turn she said. Time for my "reward". Let me explain first. My wife has this method of teasing me. No matter the details of the tease, I'm always to ask permission to cum before I do, and it's up to her whether or not permission is granted. If it's not and I'm close to that edge she'll squeeze the base of my cock hard. Everyone reacts differently and the way I react; it fights off the orgasm after a minute of squeezing (effectively "edging"), and I maintain a rock hard erection. Now back to the point. She placed the blindfold over my my eyes and she began by teasing me with her tongue and rotating with strokes and in no time at all I was at the edge and she didn't allow me to cum. Then she placed her ass on my chest and began to grind her ass and pussy against my chest as she teased me more and brought me to yet another edge. At this point, she moved her ass up on my face, my nose between her cheeks, my mouth on her pussy. She had me stick my tongue out and she began to grind back and forth, back and forth, while she brought me to the brink countless times.

Then the "accident" happened. She got me right to the edge and squeezed the bottom of my cock, just as she had before. Only this time she continued to grind my face. I suppose it was the allure my tongue brushing between her ass and her clit, but it became too much. I squirmed and this time when she released my cock, cum shot out of it. Now I've heard of ruined orgasms. We've experimented with it. But this was so much different. Typically with a ruined orgasm there's at least some sense of sensation involving an orgasm. This time, outside of the edge I was brought to, there was no sensation, no feeling of an orgasm at all. It was just pure semen for me and nothing more.

Now came my next surprise. There I lay, blindfolded, at her mercy, knowing I'm in trouble with no clue what to expect when one hand parts my lips and then fingers covered in my own cum slide into my mouth and I'm told to suck. So there I lay, for the first time ever sucking my own cum off of my wife's fingers. And I was still hard a rock.

Then she told me she wanted to test the resolve of that my "tiny little cock that belonged to her" and I was informed that I better not mess this one up or I'll really pay. As she climbed on I was told that we were going to have sex. That she was going to have the best orgasm of her life and I best not cum myself. I was then told that I was originally going to be permitted to have an orgasm at this point but my prior actions had screwed that up.

She then rode me and I was frantic. To be in her, after days of teasing, and hours this particular night, I had never been so turned on. But at the same time I was hesitant. What if I came? I was afraid of the consequences. What could I do to assure I don't cum? What's the best distraction technique? Can I even effectively use a distraction technique while I'm in total sub space? So I laid there and let her do the work. I figure she knows what she likes, she'll make sure I hit the right spots. If I try to do too much my basic body instincts are going to lead to the right rubs for me. It worked. She orgasmed, I didn't. I had pleased her and managed to keep myself out of trouble.

Then came time for my punishment. She bent me over the bed and gave me twenty swats with the paddle. Now, our rule of thumb when she spanks; I count off every swat by saying "one, thank you Goddess". If I lose count, give the wrong number, or forget any part of the mantra we start back over at swat one. Normally this is never a problem but this time she chose to stop and talk to me between swats, purposely trying to distract me and throw me off of the correct number. At one point it worked. All I knew was we were at an odd number between 9 and 13, and I only knew the odd number because she was rotating cheeks. I took a shot in the dark; 9. Thank God I was right.

After my twenty swats she decided to be very forgiving. I was told that even though she shouldn't do it, she felt that both being denied a true orgasm and being spanked was being punished twice for the same offense. So she gave me her feet. She put one foot on my nose, taunting me with it. She pinched my nose repeatedly with her toes which drove me nuts. The other foot was by my cock. I was told to jerk off and cum on her foot and then to lick up every drop, that was price of my orgasm. In no time at all, I blew my load on her foot. Then when I looked at it I was shocked. I never knew I could produce such a large load, but I didn't dare disobey. So I ran my tongue thoroughly over her feet and didn't leave a drop.

At that point, we laid there in bed and cuddled and discussed the new things we had tried (the cum eating) and whether or not this was something we were both okay with implementing. After we both agreed it would it worked I got up and she laughed at my scarlet red ass as I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

And this was just one of many nights in my servitude to my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment