Friday, March 14, 2014

My First Cream Pie

Let me start this by explaining how I approach my blogs before I get to the subject matter. I get an idea or have a story to tell (and I've got several ideas I'm saving). I figure out what I want to talk about and how I want to approach it. Then I do my graphic hunt. I'm not good with graphics so I just do a search on google images or check a few sites that might have related graphics to my topic or topics, such as this one beside this picture.

Now it amazes me just how hard it was to find the graphic for this topic (the one next to this isn't related, I just needed an example). I tried several searches. First just cream pie and I got a bunch of desert pictures. So I got a little clever. "eating cum out of pussy" "creampie cum eating" "femdom creampie" etc. And in my hunt a graphic was near impossible because it turned up almost nothing but two types of pictures. Men sucking other men's cocks or women eating cum from another woman's pussy. Neither of which I felt I wanted for this post. Anyway, off of my sidebar on to my blog.

Three nights ago I had a first time experience that I shared on here. After I came, my wife made me lick up every drop from her feet. This was the first time I'd ever tasted cum. I had read about it before but honestly it had never really presented itself as something I had to try or do. While the taste did very little to me, what it meant did a lot for me and from what I've gathered it did a lot to her. So much so that she upped the ante the next night.

We had a great night (and day). I went down on her earlier in the day during the afternoon and brought her to a hip bucking orgasm twice as she kicked back on the love seat and I knelt on the floor before her. Later in the night when we went to bed, I went down on her again and brought her to countless orgasms. She loved it so much that in all her squirming and bucking she busted my lip but I wasn't deterred. I kept right on going.

Then she couldn't take it anymore and told me she wanted me to "fuck her" and no matter what I was told to cum "with her". Not before her, not after her, but with her. So I slipped inside her and we had a good raunchy session of fucking. There's making love, which we do often, and there's fucking. This was fucking. Twice throughout the course of this, I had to stop to keep from cumming before her, but ultimately in the end we orgasmed together.


I figured we were done at this point. But that's when she hit me up on it. "Now lick me clean," she says. Now I have to say, my mindset going into this was a little different than the night before. Was the night before humiliating? Yes, it was. But it also didn't have that added extra "something". That something was not only was I about to eat my own cum, but I was eating from my wife's pussy, with which I had just had my (her) cock inside moments before.

As I lowered my face down there, all I could see was a huge mess. Sperm covered her pussy in pools all over the place. With every movement, there was more as it dripped out of her box and ran down her lips and snaked toward her thighs. For some reason, the psychology of this was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Unlike the night before eating it off her foot, eating it out of her pussy just seemed repulsive. But it was also a massive turn on. It was like the ultimate sub moment, the biggest humiliation. As I ran my tongue along her pussy and licked up every bit I could I had never in my life felt so subservient to a woman. That alone made it spectacular, to know where it put me in reference to her and our lifestyle.

Thus far, this one particular act has been the ultimate submission in my mind. More-so than eating it from her foot, the countless spankings, me having no control over my cock of when I orgasm, the many times she makes me go down on her on a whim; none of it has been has submissive as this has been in my mind. So no matter how much I felt repulsed by it, it's something I hope to do very often in dedication of my service to her.


1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Btw, if you Google "creampie tumblr" or anything and tumblr chances are you will get as many pictures as you desire.

    ReplyDelete