Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Little CBT/Bondage and Facesitting

Coming into this I had certain limits. Things I never thought I'd do. The funny thing has happened along the way; my wife has me so turned on and so submissive that I've been doing away with many of those limits and exploring those things. It began with cum eating as I've already discussed. Never did I intend or desire to eat my own cum but as you read in my previous blogs not only has it been implemented, it will now and forever be a steady part of my life and one in which humiliates me yet turns me on.

Another one of those things is CBT (cock and ball torture). I won't go into everything we did the other night, there's far too much and some of it has already been covered. Instead, I'm going to focus on two main things..

The first of those two main things is CBT and Cock and Ball Bondage.  The idea of being tied up and tortured down there never sounded in the least bit appealing. I've read of and seen videos of men being kicked in the junk and just thought "how does a man get any pleasure out of that?" And while I never think I'll go that far with it, I was surprised by just how much I did enjoy a little cock and ball bondage and light CBT.

She started by blindfolding and putting my arms at my sides, spread out, and ordered me not to move them. Then I felt something wrapping firmly around my balls and penis, and tied securely. For the next twenty minutes, she alternated between rubbing and teasing my cock and balls, to flipping my slapping my penis and flipping my balls. I must say, being bound down there increased the sensation a lot. Every touch, every breath, every graze of the fingertip was amplified heavily, making the tease even more intense. As for the pain of the light CBT, it too was arousing. The flipping of the balls was enough to make me squirm but not enough to be revolting, and the slapping of the penis only made me all the much harder.

Now this has went from something I never had interest in to becoming something I want to explore even more. I can't wait to be tied up tighter to further amplify the feeling and intensify the tease. And oddly enough I never thought I would say this, but I'm curious to see just how much more CBT I can take, almost hoping she continues to go harder and harder with it until we finally reach that threshold, because I'm confident I can take much more than what she dished out. But it is a learning process and she has both our pleasure, comfort, and safety to keep in mind as we try new things.

The second thing we did that I absolutely loved involved face sitting. First, you have to understand something with me. I'm big on smell,. To me, smell is one of the strongest senses. Part of my love of feet is to just take in the aroma of them. Part of the fun of going down on my wife is not only the smell as I do it, but wearing that smell on my face afterwards. So after she unbound me, she took off her wet and soaked panties, stuffed them into my mouth for a gag, and mounted my face.

This might have been the most erotic and frustrating thing we have done thus far. I can taste her, but barely on her panties. Her pussy and ass are grniding on my face, I'm forced to breath through my nose with my mouth gagged. I'm taking in her every aroma and I know I can't lick it, all I can do is dream about it which drove me nuts. She pushes her ass down farther on my face until she has stuck my nose more less inside her. Meanwhile, she's going to town on me down there, teasing me and taunting me. Stroking me to the edge of an orgasm, then stopping. Wrapping her lips around me, teasing the head with her tongue ring I've come to love, then stopping. It was the ultimate in teasing. Constantly keeping me on edge while I'm tortured by the smells I've come to love so much. Then when she finally felt I had taken enough, she wrapped her lips firmly around my manhood and brought me to a mind blowing orgasm before turning around and spitting it out of her mouth and directly into mine.

This was only two of the many things we did this night, but these two were new and both were great experiences. And afterward she was so wet, she was dripping. Then it was her turn...but that's another story for another time.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. CBT and CB Bondage are phenomenal if done right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, CBT is fabulous. Especially when you are blindfolded and don''t know what will come next.

    ReplyDelete